Thursday, March 23, 2006

i feel so cold..

i think i'm suffering from anaemia? i'm always lacking of sleep..
BUT! i dont look pale. in fact, i look dark. nice (:

teachers caught me sleeping in class today..
chemistry, physics, chinese, & maths. esp maths period.
i felt so tired.. decided to put my head on the table..
suddenly, i hear no sound. the whole class like went quiet. mdm chang's not talking on the microphone. just dead silence..
looked up, the whole class was staring at me..
after staring, they laughed.
felt so embarassed.. =/
i hate going to school..
makes me feel so fed up.. arghh


tmr, all the sec 3 guides have to say a speech,
to make people vote for you as an ex-cos.
wankee told us to have a speech bout 3-4 mins..
i'm stunned.
still havent thought of what to say.
so dead..


i'm so NOT looking forward to the weekends..
i'm gonna suffer..
i'm gonna kill myself sooner or later..


i had some flashbacks just now.. i suddenly rmbed that time when i was smsing him.
he told me to talk to him. but i dont think i've ever spoken to him..
besides a hi, an ok and a laugh.
i rmbed when i msged him from noon to midnight..
called him "ub", called me "hg"
those times.. gone so far..
just a lil secret.. i havent deleted the sms when he asked me if my birthday was on the 27th of nov.
hohoho! cos i'm so shocked that he knew.
& some other smses of his..
hehh..

chinatown brings me loads of memories i must say..
havent been smsing him nor seeing him nor spoken to him.
feel so sad just thinking of it.
i have loads of comments bout him & a girl.
but i'm afraid that he might come here.
oh wells, he will never come here.
no need to be afraid then :D
he'll just go to that girl's web.. no, i ain jealous..
well, maybe.. just ABIT jealous.
i mean seriously,
no one likes a FAT girl anways (:


HATE IT HATE IT HATE IT
FUCK IT FUCK IT FUCK IT
SHIT IT SHIT IT SHIT IT

No comments: